xnatje asked: hair, neck, ears, thighs, ankles
Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what’s your natural color?
I think my current color - black! Though I was a fire-red head for awhile and I did love it dearly. My natural color, however, is brown.
Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
Yes, all the time! In particular I have a small cross and fleur de lis which I wear almost constantly :)
Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
I have 13, last I checked. 5 in each lobe, a helix, an industrial, and a nose ring. I want more in my ears!
Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
Yes. I got verbally bullied a lot in grade school, since I’ve always been chubby. In particular, I remember one kid when I was eleven gave me the nickname “whopper” and it actually made me cry ;_;
Other than that, I’ve popped up in /cgl/ threads from time to time, and I’ve also had one loli secret about me :P I’m much stronger than that eleven-year-old girl, though, so criticisms don’t affect me much at all, anymore.
Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
Message me a body part! (:
- Hair: What hair color looks best on you and what's your natural color?
- Skin: Do you tan easily?
- Eyes: What is your favorite show to watch?
- Nose: What is your favorite perfume/candle fragrance?
- Mouth: Do you want to kiss anyone right now?
- Tongue: What was in your last meal?
- Windpipe: Do you sing?
- Neck: Do you wear necklaces?
- Ears: How many piercings do you have (if any)?
- Cheeks: Do you blush easily?
- Wrists: Have you ever broken a bone?
- Hands: Are you an artist/writer?
- Fingers: Do you play an instrument?
- Heart: Are you in love? If so, does the one you love know?
- Lungs: Do you smoke cigarettes?
- Chest: Are your maternal/parental instincts strong?
- Stomach: Do you feel confident in your body image?
- Back: Are you a virgin?
- Hips: Do you like to dance?
- Thighs: Has anyone ever called you fat or ugly?
- Knees: Have you ever cheated on someone?
- Ankles: Have you ever been arrested?
- Feet: Do you ever wear heels just for the hell of it?
- Toes: Do you like country music?